The following updates were added to your CollegiateLink system (US campuses only) on 10/11/16
- Behind the scenes updates to improve performance during high traffic times
- Performance and security improvements
- Fix for the various issues in Documents
- Migrated PDF generation from application to browser
Most modern browsers, with the notable exceptions of Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer on Windows 8 (representing <1% of overall traffic to CollegiateLink), now enable PDF creation via the print dialogue. We've determined that this modern PDF generation procedure is more advantageous for a host of reasons, ensuring consistent industry-standards as PDF technology evolves being one of the most important.
This migration will represent a slight user experience change in the application.
1. We've merged the "Print View" and "Create PDF" buttons in most areas of the application
2. Once a user is on the Print View a new instructions box will appear that explains how to create a PDF