The following updates were added to your CollegiateLink system between 2/1/16 and 2/23/16
Public Campus-wide Elections Reminder
We've added a reminder message on the public home page of the site when a campus-wide election is active, so that students can quickly be routed directly to the election that they are interested in participating in. If multiple campus-wide elections are active at the same time, users will be re-directed to a list of elections on the logged-in homepage of the site upon authentication.
- Corrected an issue that was providing inconsistent curriculum status records in API call results
- Solved a problem that was preventing self-reported experience uploads from completing.
- Addressed issue with API documentation
- Fixed a problem that enabled negative encumbrances to be created in finance
- Performance and security improvements