The following updates were added to your CollegiateLink system on: 4/9/14
New reporting features
We've add some new options to the All Users and Service Hours by Organization reports. Demographic, enrollment, and biographic data fields are options in the All Users report, this new feature allows for easier election eligibility creation and user account import alterations. A new "all" selector has been added to the Service Hours by Organization report that will allow administrators to aggregate all service hours submissions for a specified period of time for reporting purposes.
Delete finance accounts
We've added a mechanism that allows administrators to delete a finance account. The account must not have any funds associated with it, any child accounts, or any transactions associated with it.
- Corrected an issue where event certificates were displaying the wrong timezone
- Addressed an issue where past "invite-only" events were not displaying on the organization's event calendar
- Added additional validation to the event form when submitter attempts to add event to a curriculum item
- Increased the accuracy of the Curriculum Progress Report
- Expanded self reported experience reflection character count to 4,000 characters
- Re-added calendar-styled date picker on administrative event creation page
- Performance and security improvements