The following items are planned to take effect in your CollegiateLink system on: 11/13/12 (Please check back for potential changes to the release schedule)
- Institutions using the Curriculum Module may now create an infinite number of Curriculums, allowing co-curricular progress to be tracked across the entire institution and multiple departments/programs at the same time. In order to facilitate the addition of multiple Curriculums to the system, the following additional changes have been made:
- The Curriculum Progress Widget displayed on the system homepage now features a drop-down menu to allow users who are enrolled in multiple Curriculums to change their progress view. This drop-down menu appears on the Curriculum Progress page (a.k.a. Curriculum Map page) as well.
- An option has been added to the Curriculum Progress Widget which allows users to select a default Curriculum. The user's selection will be the first Curriculum shown the next time the user visits the homepage or Curriculum Progress page. The option to select a default Curriculum also appears on the Curriculum Progress page.
- The "Domains" menu on the Curriculum Directory page has been renamed to "Curriculums" and now features a drop-down menu allowing users to select a specific Curriculum and then use the associated Domains for that Curriculum as filters for the listing of Curriculum Items.
- An option has been added to the Curriculum properties page (seen when an administrator creates or edits a Curriculum) which allows administrators to decide whether users enrolled in the Curriculum will see their enrollment and progress. Turning this feature off means that co-curricular progress will be tracked "silently" for participants so that data is collected but without the need for students to interact with the Curriculum itself.
- A new report called "Users by Curriculum Progress" has been added to the Reporting area. This report allows administrators to see a list of Curriculum participants and their progress toward completion of a Curriculum broken down into the different types of completion achieved.
- Additional collection/audit information has been added to all methods of event attendance tracking. Specifically, event-specific exports of event attendance will now show the date and time of when a user was marked as having attended as well as the name of the user who added the attendee (whether through ID card-swipe, attendance upload, self-report of attendance, etc.).
- There is now an option on System Position Templates to allow the description of the template to be shown on the Co-Curricular Transcript for users who hold positions associated with the Template.
- The "Affiliation" field from the user profile was added to the "All Users" report.
- Line breaks entered into text for Finance Funding and Purchase requests are now properly maintained for administrators.
- Increased the maximum amount of text allowed in the "Description" field on Organization profiles.
- Increased the maximum amount of text allowed in the "Description" field on Events.
- Increased the maximum amount of text allowed in an text input field created for Forms, Elections, Registrations, or custom Additional Fields.
- The field used for collecting a Google+ URL on the Organizations profile page has been modified to accept all valid formats known for Google URLs such as those used with Google Profiles, Google Plus, and Google Vanity URLs.
- Added the display of "AM" or "PM" to the PDF version of an Event submission available to administrators.
- Addressed an issue with the display of service hour dates for users with browsers set to use a default language other than US/English.
- Addressed an issue with approving Self-Reported Experiences set to receive Curriculum credit upon approval.
- Addressed an issue with Forms where documents uploaded for required file upload questions were not being saved.
- Addressed an issue with "Organization Only" and "Invitation Only" events being returned by the Interest Recommendation Engine.
- Addressed a discrepancy with pagination of Form submissions.
- Addressed a discrepancy with editing Event Attendance Curriculum Items using the Event Name criteria completion option.
- Addressed a discrepancy with attempting to delete Organization categories without first selecting at least one category.
- Addressed a discrepancy with the display of the Organization navigation menu when editing an Event.