The following items are planned to take effect in your CollegiateLink system on: 10/2/13*
*Please check back changes closer to the date listed above.
- Web Services API Version 2.0 has been released. This new API introduces numerous enhancements compared to the previous version:
- Ten different endpoints are available, exposing all data available in the old API as well as new types of data like that for Experiences and Finance Accounts, Requests, and Transactions. Each endpoint features a comprehensive set of data from the application and also comes with many built-in filters to help you query the data in a very specific way.
- New hash algorithm options are available for encryption during the authentication process.
- The ability to restrict communications to a specific campus IP address is now an optional configuration for each API account.
- Access to each type of data (e.g., users, organizations, memberships, events, finance, and experiences) may be individually granted or disallowed on a per-API account basis.
- The default response format has been changed to JSON. XML can still be returned as well.
- Addressed an issue with the removal of Positions on a Roster impacting the assignment of Administrator-Only Assignable Positions.
- Addressed an issue with the ability to add Conditional Reviewers on Events when using certain versions of Internet Explorer.
- Addressed an issue with the ability to use Self-Reported Experience completion on Group Curriculum Items.
- Addressed a discrepancy with the display of registration submission types on the Administrative summary page.
- Addressed a discrepancy in the grouping of users with multiple event attendances shown in the "Users by Event Attendance" report.