The following items are planned to take effect in your CollegiateLink system on: 9/12/13*
*Please check back changes closer to the date listed above.
- The "Involved Users" report has been enhanced to provide administrators the option to include additional user data in the report. New options will appear when generating the report allowing for the inclusion of: user demographics, campus information, academic enrollment information, and local/home/abroad contact information.
- The following form-based submission screens (both administrative and organizational) will now actively disallow the submission of incomplete forms by users and provide a visual and text-based indicator of where a user must address an issue with the form:
- Clicking the "Reconcile" button on a Finance transaction will now prompt administrators to confirm the action, as a means to ensure reconciliation is not inadvertently applied.
- Self-Report Curriculum Items that have the "Allow Curriculum Participants to Complete using the Self-Reported Experiences Tool" option enabled will no longer show the "Mark Complete" option so that Curriculum participants will only be able to use SREs to complete the Curriculum Item.
- Addressed an issue related searching and pagination occurring when assigning Outcomes to events.
- Addressed an issue with incorrect statuses being set on denied Self-Reported Experiences.
- Addressed an issue with Funding Request submission times displaying in the wrong time zone value for PST, MST, and CST.
- Addressed an discrepancy that would allow Frozen Organizations to submit event approval requests.
- Addressed a discrepancy affecting the update of some organization profiles by administrators.