The following items are planned to take effect in your CollegiateLink system on: 6/19/13
- Administrators with access to manage Experiences can now use an import tool to bulk load experiences into CollegiateLink. This tool will help institutions who have already collected experience data from other systems or sources and wish to make these records part of students' co-curricular transcripts.
- Addressed an issue with submitting a Change Request for an event without including a comment.
- Addressed an issue with hiding and unhiding default or system Interests and Interest Categories.
- Addressed two issues with archiving and restoring Administrative Forms.
- Addressed an issue with assigning outcomes to Organizations.
- Addressed an issue with the display of the events and organization pages on the mobile version of the site.
- Addressed a discrepancy with review link included in the email that is sent to students when a self-reported experience is approved or denied.
- Deactivated Self-Reported Experience Types will no longer appear available for students to self when self-reporting Curriculum credit on items eligible to complete with SREs.
- Archived forms will no longer appear in the folder of available forms for adding as custom Registration steps.
- The event attendance swipe card interface now activates calculation of progress completion in Curriculums.