The following will take effect in your CollegiateLink system on: 10/9/12
- The user profile has been expanded to include even more user information including demographic, enrollment, and campus information. Demographics are shown to students but may be restricted for editing. Enrollment and Campus Information fields are only shown to administrators.
- User contact information has also been expanded to include support for longer addresses, longer phone numbers, international dialing codes, and telephone extensions. A new abroad contact info section has been added for international students or students studying abroad.
- The comment box for approving or denying an event has been expanded and the amount of text it will accept significantly increased in order to allow for longer sets of instructions to be sent to a student regarding their submission.
- A drop-down permission box has been added to allow administrators to give Curriculum View or Curriculum Full access to other users.
- Changed the Twitter icon to conform to Twitter brand and trademark policies.
- Addressed an issue with the hyperlink included in organization invitations.
- Addressed an issue with alerts not accepting 200 characters if an ampersand (&) was used in the text.
- Addressed an issue with the Attendance by Event report not showing Card ID numbers for attendees.
- Addressed an issue with the display of cancelled events in RSS feeds.
- Addressed an issue with changing locations on events after they have been approved.
- Addressed a discrepancy with the display of submission date/times for events on some campuses.
- Addressed a discrepancy with the display of certain types of organizations in the Interest Recommender.
- Addressed a discrepancy with the display of customized color/branding settings when viewing certain pages throughout the site.