The following items are planned to take effect in your CollegiateLink system on: 4/18/13
- Added the ability to change the URL destination of the "Help" icon in the user bar at the top of the screen so that it can take users to a campus-specific help page. If you would like to change your Help icon URL, contact the Support Team (email@example.com) with the new URL.
- Increased the amount of text that can be submitted by students when completing a curriculum item self-reflection.
- Added language explaining the difference between "Request Location" and "Enter Location" options on the Event Creation page.
- Added support for displaying QR codes over SSL in order to address non-SSL warning messages displayed by some browsers.
- Addressed a spacing issue with state and ZIP/postal code shown on organization homepages.
- Addressed an issue with sorting documents by their type on the Organization Document Library page.
- Addressed an issue with displaying the date upon which a service hours record was originally recorded when that record is denied or deleted.
- Addressed an issue with the display of the Campus Links menu in the IE7 browser.