The following will take effect in your CollegiateLink system on: 4/16/12
- Administrators can now access the new co-curricular transcript builder for individual students through the co-curricular transcript tab (the name of this tab may vary depending on your transcript configuration settings) found under Administration->Users. Additionally, administrators may print or export a PDF of a student's entire co-curricular record from this tab as well.
- Administrators can now designate events as eligible for students to include on their co-curricular transcripts during the event approval process or when editing an existing event.
- Administrative and Organizational forms can now be archived or restored at will.
- Additional tracking information has been added to the invitation export available on all events. This tracking information will show who invited someone to an event, when they were invited, and when they responded to the invitation. The response date and time will also be shown for those who RSVP to open events.
- An RSVP "cap" or maximum number of open spots can now be set when creating or editing an event. Event creators can specify whether guest attendees should be counted toward the cap amount or not, and also decide whether to show the remaining number of available spots to the public.
- A graphical site-wide calendar is now available on the Events Directory page. This calendar returns all the same information and responds to searches and filters just like the events listing.
- The publishing link for forms and elections can be clicked and easily copied in order to facilitate sharing with others.
- Changed the Web Services API to return all date and time stamps in UTC/GMT format instead of EST*
(*please note that technical contacts at all institutions using the API were sent a separate email with details about this change).
- Changed the flyer board HTML embed code to create an IFRAME more appropriately sized to the displayed content and removed the display of a border around the IFRAME.
- Changed "Invitees" to "RSVPs" on the event invitation management page.
- Increased the clarity of certain validation error messages throughout the site.
- Increased the accepted file name length for eligibility list uploads from 55 characters to 200.
- Addressed an issue with changing the display order of election ballots after an election goes live.
- Addressed an issue with a validation error being improperly displayed when creating a system alert message.
- Addressed an issue where browsers set to a language that uses the date layout "dd/mm" would improperly display the start and end dates on forms.
- Addressed an issue with the ability to advance through the pagination links for campus news articles.
- Addressed an issue with the ability to advance through the pagination links for learning outcomes.
- Addressed an issue where learning outcomes removed from organizations were still being shown on students' co-curricular transcripts.
- Addressed a discrepancy with the way the file names for eligibility list uploads were presented during download.
- Addressed a discrepancy with the hyperlink included in the confirmation email sent upon completion of an eligibility list upload.
- Addressed a discrepancy with the display of creation timestamps on news articles.
- Addressed a discrepancy with the print and PDF views of finance purchase request forms that included file upload fields.
- Addressed a discrepancy with the "FROM" display on system inbox messages sent to event reviewers.