The following will take effect in your CollegiateLink system on: 3/25/12
- A brand new interface has been created for allowing students to generate their co-curricular transcript. If you would like to enable the co-curricular transcript for your community, please contact your CollegiateLink Involvement Consultant or email email@example.com.
- Administrators can now collect information from students using customized Self-Reported Experience forms. These forms can be used for things like honors and awards, student employment or internships, attendance at off-campus programs, or any number of other activities that a student might engage in beyond clubs and organizations. Approved experiences can be added to the co-curricular transcript as well.
- Enhancements were made to the publishing options tabs for Forms and Elections to make it easier to copy-and-paste the submission URL so that it could be easily used in mass communications.
- Fixed an issue related to the ability to change Finance stages from the Manage Positions page on an organization roster.
- Fixed an issue related to the display of page content that affected both sorting outcome assignments and reviewing event submissions.
- Updated explanation text related to embedding a Facebook page into an organization profile.
- Changed the registration export spreadsheet to registration submission IDs instead of organization IDs.
- Addressed discrepancies with the display of the mobile CollegiateLink site on Apple iPad devices.