The following aspects have been added to your campus site, where applicable. If you have any questions about any of these items, please contact your CollegiateLink Support Specialist.
- All positions automatically set to be visible on the Co-Curricular Transcript if it is turned on for the campus.
- E-mail address column added to Involved Users and User Involvement reports. Preferred e-mail address displays by default unless this is not provided by the user.
- A pop-up will display for any user who has a pending membership/position invitation for an organization when they access that organization, with the ability to indicate the appropriate privacy setting for the membership/position.
- Forms page under Admin will now display 25 per page.
- Admin users can now delete any wall posts from the main campus feed.
- New report, Event Attendance Report, added to the Admin Reporting section as well as the Track Attendance page for each event.
- Past Involvement Requests under Admin now include date range of involvement.
- Additional fields for finance can now be distinguished as either a Purchase or Funding request.
- Updates were made to the accessibility performance.
- Position Templates, or global positions, can be deactivated from being used by an organization, and cannot be re-activated at this time.
- “Sent” section under Messages is temporarily hidden for maintenance.
- Involvement Import functionality is temporarily hidden for maintenance.