** Only primary contacts and officers of an organization can create events. **
1. Log in to your campus site and go to your organization’s page.
2. Go to Events within the grey bar.
3. Click on “Create Event”.
4. Enter the Name, Theme, Description, Location, Start Time, and End Time. These fields are required.
5. Indicate if you'd like to include a Google map to the location of the event.
6. Indicate if you'd like to include a link to the weather for the location of the event.
7. Specify the type of event:
- Anyone in the World: Visible to everyone.
- Students and Staff: Only visible to logged in users to your campus site.
- Organization Members: Only visible to the members of the organization associated with the event.
- People invited by Host: Only visible to those who were invited to the event.
8. Select the appropriate Category from the drop-down menu, if applicable.
9. Specify who can RSVP for the event:
- None: No one can RSVP to the event.
- Open: Any one can RSVP to the event.
- Invite: Only those invited to the event can RSVP.
10. Select the Perks (Special benefits for your attendees) from the drop down menu.
11. Indicate if anyone is allowed to self-report attendance to this event.
12. Include any Additional Information that may be required.
13. Click “Next”.
14. Upload a Cover Photo for your event. See below for image guidelines:
Image size guidelines: 1024px by 600px or larger
File size limit: 10MB
Supported file types JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, and PDF
* Your campus may require each event submission to provide certain information. You will be prompted at this time to complete this information. *
15. Fill out the rest of the form and submit for on campus administrative approval.