If there is a group or organization that you no longer wish to be a member of, you can always remove yourself from that organization. This will remove you from the organization and end any administrative access you had through officer positions you may have held.
- Login to your account.
- Click on your name in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click Involvement on the drop down menu.
- Click the Memberships tab.
- Find the organization you wish to remove yourself from and click the grey expand arrow on the right side of the screen.
- Click Leave Organization.
Keep in mind that if you are the primary contact for an organization, you will be required to assign the primary contact function to a current member of the organization in order to successfully end your membership.
If you would like to add a reflection of your membership before leaving the group, you may do so by clicking the blue edit icon next to Reflection, adding your thoughts, and clicking Save before leaving the group. This will be connected to your co-curricular transcript.