The following updates were added to your CollegiateLink system on 23 Feb 2017
We've updated the Corq mobile application to take advantage fully of both the iOS and Android operating systems by re-writing the app in native languages. This update will increase speed, reliability, and consistency of user experience.
Several infrastructure and hosting provider improvements have enabled us to release the Corq mobile application to Canada while maintaining the data segregation expectations of our Canadian member campuses.
- Resolved issue that errantly set user first names to "Edit" when commenting on an event
- Reinstated full control over form question text style
- Clarified curriculum item status indicators on item details page and in grouped item summary
- Added support for photo gallery management for Firefox browser
- Improved reliability of self-reported experience & involved users reports during high-traffic periods
- Corrected an issue that was creating unordered organization form response lists in specific scenarios
- Performance and security improvements