posted this on February 03, 2011 11:02 am
1. Go to the Administration page.
2. Go to the Configuration menu option.
3. Click on the "Alerts" link in the left navigation.
4. Click on "Create Alert".
5. Select the type of alert: Info or Important.
** An specific icon will display with the text based on the type. **
6. Specific the name of the alert.
7. Enter the text of the alert.
** This is the only text that will display on the home page, and must be less than 200 characters. **
8. Click "Save".
9. Select "Show" to have the alert display on the home page.
You can have as many alerts created in the system as you'd like, but only 3 can be shown on the home page at a given time. You can Show or Hide each of the alerts you've created.
Support Software by Zendesk