posted this on January 06, 2011 03:21 pm
A campus administrator may have identified you has an individual that needs to review specific events prior to their approval. You will receive an e-mail notification that you have an event to review. The “Review” link and a digit will also display at the top of your campus’s main page.
1. Log in to your campus site.
2. Click on the “Review” link at the top of the page.
3. Click on the name of the event you’d like to review.
4. Click on the “Details” link to start reviewing the event at the beginning.
5. Click “Next” at the bottom of each page to review the entire event submission.
6. After reviewing each page, indicate your response in the Review box on the far right side of the page.
7. Enter any comments you might have regarding the submission on the Discussion board. These comments will be seen by the campus administrator, the submitter, and all reviewers of the event.
8. Click “Back to My Reviews” to access any additional events you may have to review.
9. Click “Back to My Submissions” to access any events you submitted.