posted this on November 05, 2010 10:34 am
For the best use of the site and to ensure that the features of the site are working to your best advantage, follow the steps outlined in the exact order.
1) Set event auto-approve for Public, Campus, Org, and Private events
Notify CollegiateLink Support Specialist of preferences
1) Auto Approve Public Events: Events that can be seen by non-logged in users.
2) Auto Approve Organization Events: Events that can be seen only by members of the organization hosting the event.
3) Auto Approve Private Events: Events that are invitation only and no other users can view the event.
4) Auto Approve Campus events: Events that can be seen only by logged in users, or the campus community.
2) Create event additional fields (Create Additional Fields - Help Center)
(These fields are optional but may include admission fee, room set up, and co-sponors.)
Go to Administration
Go to Configuration
Go to Additional Fields
Add all appropriate fields (Form Creation - Help Center)
3) Create an event submission form (Create Event Submission Form)
(This form is option for your campus, but once turned ON applies to ALL new events.)
Go to Events
Go to Event Form Settings
Set the form to Active
Click “Edit Form”
Support Software by Zendesk