posted this on November 05, 2010 10:08 am
You can change the associated Organization Type for multiple organizations at one time. A "Default" type is assigned at first to all organizations. A "New Organization" type is assigned to all organizations that complete the new organization registration process.
1. Go to Administration at the top of the page.
2. Go to Organizations on the left side of the page.
3. Check the box to the left of each organization that needs to be updated on that page.
4. Click "Change Type" at the top of the list.
5. Select the appropriate type.
6. Click "OK".
7. Repeat steps 3-6 as appropriate and for each page of the Organizations list.