posted this on September 09, 2010 02:45 PM
1. Log in to your campus site.
2. Go to the Organizations tab at the top of the page.
** If your campus is allowing new organizations to register, a Register button will display during the appropriate time period on the left side of the page, under the search options. **
3. Click “Register”.
4. Follow the steps outlined by your campus.
5. Click “Next” at the bottom of each page to continue to the next step.
6. You will have the opportunity to review each step prior to submitting the completed registration.
7. Click the link associated with each step to review and update the information.
8. Click “Submit for Approval” when all information has been included.
** All registration submissions must be reviewed and approved by a campus administrator. You can view the status of your submissions and/or update any submissions still in “InProgress” status under My Involvement> My Submissions> Organization Registrations. **