posted this on September 08, 2010 10:32 am
1. Log in to your campus site.
2. Go to your organization.
3. Click on Elections on the left side of the page.
4. Click the “Create Election” button.
5. Identify the Name of the election, if it should include instructions, and any additional instructions that should be included.
6. Indicate if the election should be active and the date range you’d like the election to be available during.
** Once the election is set to Active and it falls within the date range, a prompt will display on the main page of your community or organization-specific site for eligible users to vote. **
7. Indicate if the election is for Members Only.
8. Click “Save”.
You can create as many ballots as needed. Each ballot can be accessible to the general user population or any number of the eligibility lists. A user will see each ballot they are designated to see.
9. Click “Create Ballot”.
10. Enter the name of the ballot.
11. Indicate if this ballot should be available to all users by clicking on Enable or Disable.
IF you Disable the General access, THEN:
12. Indicate for each Eligibility List who should access this ballot:
13. Click “Save” when all access has been identified.
** You are now taken to our form builder, with limited question types. Please see Create Forms for complete instructions on creating/editing questions. **
** You can always access the ballot title and eligibility list settings via the “Properties” tab when first accessing the election. **
14. Click “Ballots” when you have created all of the questions for this ballot. Confirm action.
15. Repeat steps 9-13 for each ballot needed.
You have now built your election. Be sure that it is set to Active so that the prompt will display on the main page of your organization's site for members to vote.
Support Software by Zendesk