posted this on September 02, 2010 03:46 pm
** Only campus administrators can access, update, and create eligibility lists for elections. **
1. Log in to your campus site.
2. Go to Administration at the top of the page.
3. Go to Elections on the left side of the page.
4. Click the "Eligibility Lists" link on the left side of the page under Elections.
5. Click the “Create Eligibility List” button.
6. Enter the name and brief description of the eligibility list.
7. Indicate if the eligibility list should be assigned to a specific organization. By default, “No” is selected. Select the appropriate organization, if applicable.
8. Select the Type of file from the drop-down menu.
9. Browse and select the CSV (comma delimited) file containing the usernames or e-mail addresses to upload.
10. Click “Save”.
11. Repeat steps 4-9 for each eligibility list you’d like to create.
You are now ready to create an Election and apply eligibility lists to your ballots.
Can you be more specific about how the list should look? Usernames are last name, first name of the user?
Support Software by Zendesk