posted this on August 27, 2010 10:09 am
All students can include previous memberships and positions on your site that will be added to their Co-Curricular Transcript. Once students have added them, a campus administrator must approve the past involvement.
1. Log in to your campus site.
2. Go to Administration at the top of the page.
3. Go to Involvement on the left side of the page.
4. All pending Past Involvement Requests will be listed.
5. Review each submission and Approve or Deny as appropriate.
6. Approve the request by updating the position or date range of involvement if necessary.
7. Click “Approve Request”.
8. Deny the request and include a Comment providing a reason for the denial.