posted this on August 17, 2010 11:17 am
1. Log in to your campus site.
2. Go to your organization’s page.
3. Go to Photo Gallery on the left side of the page.
4. Click “Create Album”.
5. Enter a name for the album and a brief description.
6. Indicate who can view the photo album based on their position.
7. Click “Create Album”.
8. Click on the title of the album.
9. Click “Add Photos”.
10. Select the file(s) from a saved location and include a caption. (you may also drag and drop multiple images from your desktop into the upload area. This feature is dependent on specific technology in modern browsers, your browser may not support drag and drop.)
11. Click “Upload All”.
12. Click “Back to Album” once all photos have been uploaded to the album.