posted this on August 12, 2010 10:07 am
All requests and transactions must be associated with an account. Accounts are directly linked to each organization. Some organizations may have multiple accounts.
From the Finance menu option on the Administration page:
1. Click the “Create Account” button.
2. Enter the Name and Description of the account.
3. Enter an External ID for the account, which directly associates transactions in a data import with the account, if applicable.
4. Enter the Organization this account is associated with. Begin typing the name of the organization and a drop-down menu of all organizations containing the typed characters will appear. Select the correct organization.
5. Specify if the account is a root account. “No” is selected by default, allowing you to identify its parent account. Select “Yes” if the account you are creating is a root/parent account.