posted this on August 11, 2010 04:18 pm
From the Administration tab:
1. Click on Organizations on the left side of the page.
2. Click on the “Position Templates” link. The current global positions will be listed.
3. Click the “Create Position Template” button at the top of the page.
4. Enter the name and a brief description of the position.
5. Select the Position Type from the drop-down menu. An Officer will be pulled out of the Roster list on the organization’s page and displayed separately for ease of identification.
6. Indicate which of the following settings should be applied to the position by checking the box next to each item:
7. Click “Save”.
Support Software by Zendesk