posted this on August 02, 2010 12:53 pm
** These options relate to after a Form has already been created. See Create Campus Form or Create Organization Form for instructions on creating a form. **
Adding Conditions to a Form
1. Go to the page you’d like to apply conditions to by accessing the Page List. You cannot apply conditions to the first page of your form.
2. Click the Page Properties button in the top right corner.
3. Go to the Conditions tab.
4. Click “Add Condition”, select the question and answer the page should display based off of.
5. Repeat step 6 to add multiple conditions to display the page.
6. Click “Save” when all conditions have been added to the page.
** Please note that the page will display if the conditions are met. **
Using More Advanced Conditions
** Adding multiple and grouped conditions can allow for more specific direction when asking follow-up questions. **
1. Add conditions to the page as needed by:
Multiple conditions become expressions by the use of “And” or “Or” to specify which conditions need to be met.
2. Combine multiple conditions to increase the specificity:
1. Go to the page that has the conditions applied to it.
2. Click the red X on the far right side of the condition.
** The condition will be automatically removed, with no confirmation. **
Support Software by Zendesk