posted this on August 02, 2010 12:43 pm
1. Log in to your campus site.
2. Go to your Organization's page.
3. Click on Forms on the left side of the page.
4. Click the “Create Form” button.
5. Identify the Name of the form, the date range you’d like the form to be available during, and if you'd like it to be Active.
6. Indicate if you’d like to Allow Multiple Submissions by checking the box on the left.
7. Identify who should have access to the form by checking the box to the left of each option.
8. Click “Save”.
** You are now taken to the Form Creation tool. **
9. Click the format on the left side of the page of the question you’d like to add to the form.
10. Type in text for the question and answer set, if applicable. Click “OK”.
11. Click on a question and then “Edit” to make any adjustments to the question as a whole.
12. Click “Ok” when all edits have been made.
13. Repeat steps 9-12 for each question you’d like to add to page 1.
14. Click the “Page List" button above the added questions to add more pages to the form.
15. Click "Page" on the left side under Add New.
** New pages must be created in order to apply conditions. **
16. Repeat steps 9-12 for each question you’d like to add to the additional pages.
17. Click "Back to List" in the upper left corner when your form is complete.
Support Software by Zendesk