posted this on July 27, 2010 11:29 am
** Only campus administrators can approve event submissions. See My Submissions to view the status of your event submissions. **
1. Log in to your campus site.
2. Go to the Administration tab at the top of the page.
3. Click on Events on the left side of the page.
4. Click on the “Unapproved Submissions” link in the left side of the page.
5. Click on the name of the event you’d like to review.
6. Click on the “Details” link to review the specifics of the event.
** If your campus has created an Event Form, you will have to review each page of the form by clicking “Next” before you can approve the event. **
7. Click “Add Reviewers” to indicate what other individuals need to review the event prior to approval.
8. Search for the appropriate individual by name.
9. Click the green plus sign to the right of each individual to add them as Reviewers for this event.
10. Once all Reviewers have been added, check the box to the right of each individual you’d like to notify of their role and click “Notify Selected”.
11. Click “Back to Event Submission” when finished adding and notifying individuals as Reviewers.
** You can Approve/Deny the event at any time. This is not contingent on the responses from the reviewers. The event cannot be edited by the submitter unless you have Approved or Denied it. **
12. Use the Discussion option to relay information to the Reviewers or the individual who submitted the event.
13. Click “Approve” or “Deny” as appropriate on the event review page.
14. Confirm approval or denial of event, and include any comments that will be sent to the individual who submitted the event.
Support Software by Zendesk