posted this on April 05, 2011 11:15 am
1. Go to your Administration page, then the Forms section.
2. Click on the Publish button.
3. Copy the Form Link.
4. Go down to Configuration on the Administration page.
5. Click on Alerts.
6. Click on Create Alert.
7. Select an Alert Type and type in a Name and Message for the Alert.
8. Highlight the text where you want to insert the form link and click on the last icon in the toolbar that says Insert/Edit Link.
9. Paste in the form link into the Link URL and set a Target. Hit Insert when completed.
10. Hit Save when the Alert is all set (make sure the alert is under 200 characters).
11. Set the Alert to Show.
Support Software by Zendesk